Upon completion of this CME activity, you should be able to:
- Determine how the current methods of patient activation can enhance your daily clinical practice or work.
- Recognize how primary care practices can deliver patient education centered on the major chronic diseases.
- Recognize methods of self-management education and determine how such methods can enhance your daily clinical practice and work.
- Recognize the most common medication therapies for the major chronic diseases.
- Determine how patients can advise clinic practices on services delivery, service philosophy and practice methods.
Please give us your feedback on each of our presentations. When you complete the CME attendance form there is a link to the evaluation at the end of the form. The evaluation is anonymous.
Thank you! Your input is very much appreciated.