2015 Triangle Comparative Effectiveness Research Symposium:
Building Bridges to Advance CER
Date: May 13-14, 2015
Location: Camille Dreyfus Auditorium, RTI International Research Triangle Park, NC.
The Comparative Effectiveness Research Strategic Initiative (CER-SI) of the North Carolina Translational and Clinical Sciences Institute (NC TraCS) supported by the National Institutes of Health’s Clinical and Translational Science Award program (NIH-CTSA), and in collaboration with RTI International and Duke Clinical Research Institute are sponsoring a CER symposium on May 13-14, 2015.
Niteesh Choudhry, MD, PhD, will discuss the design and implementation of a pragmatic trial within a large commercial health insurance company
Jerry Krishnan, MD, PhD will discuss incorporating patient-centered outcomes and diverse stakeholder input intoa clinical trial
Topics for presentations:
- Bridging the stakeholder community through CER
- New directions for CER
- Data linkage: harmonization between EMR, registries and claims data
- Improving methods for meta-analyses and systematic reveiws
- Design and implementation of pragmatic trials
- Incorporating patient-centered outcomes in CER
Abstracts due: March 1, 2015
QUESTIONS? Contact NC TraCS CER Strategic Initiative at firstname.lastname@example.org